(upbeat music) – Okay, guys, we got a
surprise for our girl, London. She has always wanted
one of those little cars that drives like a regular car, like a little kid car. So, we got a Tesla one that is red. It is in this box right here,
we just need to open it. She comes home in 15 minutes. It’s not the Model X like what
we have here, it’s a Model S. You get one of these if you
refer somebody to a Tesla. We referred our neighbor. He bought a Tesla. And, so, we get one of these. Then we have a second one
coming, so she’ll be happy. We have a second one coming.
– Yay! – [Dan] So, now, we got get into this. What’s inside of the box, we’ve
got the Radio Flyer order, some stickers. What’s this?
– Battery, I bet. – [Dan] Some kind of battery, okay. Oh! Has an actual Tesla charger. Take these out, get ’em
set up, get ’em charging. – [Lincoln] I’ll set it up right out here. – There’s no outlet out there.
– Right. – Radio Flyer lithium ion flight speed with the Tesla logo on it. Tesla’s the coolest. All the other car manufacturers, good luck keeping up with Tesla because a few years later,
they’re already light years ahead of all of you. I know that the other manufacturers have plans to catch up,
but, you’re so far behind. There’s nothing like this car. And we’re not paid to say this at all. Here’s some instructions. – Like, look at this.
– Looks just like it. Look at the steering wheel. Look at that car. Oh, those are all the rims? – Yeah, these are the rims. – [Dan] So, just the clip-on Tesla rims. We’re getting London a present. We’re giving her her won Tesla. – What? This is so cool. I’ve been asking for it since I was six. – [Dan] Well, we gave
you a cellphone instead. Okay, I got the steering wheel on. Check that out, wheels turn. Lincoln got all the rims on, nice work. – Ooh, I got, it’s a P90D. – [Dan] We got the seat in, looking good. Now, we need to get the battery charged. Look, it looks like it has
regular mode and ludicrous speed. – Um, you need to change it to ludicrous. – Ludicrous?
– Yeah. – [Dan] Go, buddy, go. So, this is charging right now. You see the red, it’s not charging. But, look right here. Just like the real Tesla. Green light.
– Yeah, that’s so cool. – [Dan] Put it into ludicrous speed. – [Lincoln] Oh, my gosh, no. – So, London’s not here. We can’t let her know. She’s just jabbing away on her phone. We’ve been working on your
present while you’ve been gone. What’s the dog’s name, London?
– Tesla. – [Dan] What do you think your present is? – It’s red, daddy said. – You’re too grown up for this Tesla. You don’t get your won Tesla. Look how big you are. You look awesome in that. (camera shutters) We put an iPod in there, look. It sits right in there, an iPhone. And it has its own speakers. Do you hear it? Even the floor says Tesla on it. It has headlights. Let’s see if it works. Oh, they’re even LEDs. Forward, this is how you go backwards. You just push the gas. The thing that Jerry Rig
Everything would be happy about this thing is it
does not have Bluetooth, wireless headphones. You have to have a headphone jack. Thank goodness we have
this headphone jack. Otherwise, we’d have to
find a dongle somewhere for the 7 and the 8 iPhone. Come on out, hurry, hurry. Where’s the music coming from? Come out.
– A box, car? – [Dan] Your own Tesla. – Why’s it so small?
– Because you’re small. – [Dan] Oh, see, Tesla likes it. We’ve got Tesla on Tesla in Tesla. Hop in, London. Do you want Claire to
drive it instead, then? Gas is at the bottom and then you turn it. Oh, yeah, look at those driving skills. Back and up and turn it. Go, go, go. (screaming) (upbeat music) (car honks) – This is fun. – Do you like it?
– Yeah. – I should probably try it. Oh, stop. Dude, you hit me. All right, so, the verdict
is they all like it. It is cool. (Lincoln laughing)
What did you do? – Why is traffic so bad this morning? Go! – All right, so, the car worked. I want to show you all of the features that are in the Tesla, little kids Tesla. Back it in so it looks
like the other Tesla. It is fast. How’s your ride? – Oh, yeah, it was great. – [Dan] Headlights, Tesla logo. This is the old front
for the older Teslas. It does have a hood. How do I open it, oh, there we go. These do move. 21-inch, black rims. Reverse, forward. Here’s the horn.
(horn honks) Headlights on, off. Cable right here for charging the phone. Then it has a nice little
pocket underneath here that you can put your phone in. Charging cable on the real Tesla. Check this out, it looks just like it. You put it in there. It’s a Founder’s Edition of Tesla. There you go, side-by-side. Real full-size Tesla versus small Tesla. Overall, I would say
the thing is super cool, definitely worth getting. If you have a Tesla and
you want to refer somebody to get another Tesla, you
will get one of these cars. We’re gonna put our
code, our referral code, in the description down below. If you have anybody that
wants to get a Tesla, have them use our code and
they can get a discount on it. We don’t make any money off of it. But, we do get different
treats and rewards like this guy. So, that’s pretty cool. We will put our referral code in there. I hope you enjoy this video. – Daytime, nighttime. Daytime, nighttime.